Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A message to Britain......

News here is filled with images of rampaging morons "sticking it to the man" by burning buses, flats, businesses and private property in London and Birmingham.  Opportunists, nothing more than opportunists, the same scum as the scum here in the United States who burn cars when their team wins or loses, the same scum who ravaged Los Angeles after the Rodney King verdict.  It's not a color or race, it's a "kind" and that kind are vermin who come from all walks of life but know one thing: laziness, savagery and opportunism. I don't, nor will I ever advocate anarchy, disorder or anything beyond peaceful, orderly protest. But I will ALWAYS advocate a heavy, firm, swift hand of justice to crush those that seek to destroy the livelihood and personal property of others.  At the risk of offending those of you who are Irish and who's memories have not yet forgotten a time when the police lost control and soldiers were called to the streets with rubber bullets during "the troubles", I almost wish they were there, this weekend in London. With all that in mind here's a bit of Marvin asking a question I've been asking myself all weekend.......



3 comments:

diskojoe said...

Hear, hear, Bill

Blue Shed Thinking said...

I've been within earshot of at least 5 IRA bombs, was on the last train into London on the morning of 7/7, then walked through the streets amid the growing chaos. I've evacuated my office building during a potentially serious fire, and undertaken a fingertip search for a bomb. When I was three years old, a horse bolted with me riding, legs too short to reach the stirrups.

But none of those events made me feel as vulnerable as sitting at my back window on Sunday night, listening to the sirens and surveillance helicopters getting closer.

Fortunately, my house is in an out of the way street with no shop nearby, and where I work the only shops are takeaways (bar on rubber fetishwear makers). The station I travel through to get to work has 24 hour armed anti terror police present, and the local station to home has a ban on more than 6 under 25s gathering.

FFS - these are children in the main. What kind of parenting have they had? Did they have ANY teaching? And if they haven't done so yet, they can reproduce.

If I could hire a plane, I would write in the sky GRAND THEFT AUTO IS NOT REAL LIFE.

Wilthomer said...

Well said sir.